2 Day family overnight rafting trip
Overnight Family Adventure Fits Tight Budget and Schedule
2 Day family overnight rafting trip on the Arkansas River
Overnight Rafting in Colorado with Children
Adventurous families and novice rafters will truly enjoy the Intermediate level overnight whitewater rafting venture out of Buena Vista this summer. Just a short drive from Colorado Springs, it’s easy to experience an overnight whitewater rafting trip on the Arkansas River. Trips depart daily throughout the summer with a minimum of 4 people per reservation. Colorado Springs visitors can travel a leisurely 2 hours west to Buena Vista where they check in for their two-day rafting adventure.
All inclusive rafting trips
The two day overnight intermediate whitewater rafting trip offers two great days of Class III+ rafting, both complete with a hearty riverside lunch mid-day, a remote riverside camp at night where your whitewater guides prepare your dinner and hot breakfast. You can sit back and reflect on the days events all while enjoying the company of friends and family in an amazing outdoor Colorado mountain setting.
Remote rafting and camping
Because Colorado Springs is located in a valley just East of Colorado mountain ranges, the closest intermediate overnight whitewater rafting adventure is located 2 hours West in Buena Vista Colorado. The intermediate level overnight whitewater rafting trip is a great way for families to see the best Class III-IV Colorado whitewater rafting, complete with a remote overnight camping experience.
Get out and play in Colorado
Colorado Springs locals venture to Buena Vista throughout the summer to escape the heat of the City and explore the beauty of Buena Vista area through whitewater rafting the Arkansas River. Families enjoy the flexibility of the Intermediate overnight whitewater rafting trip, making it a feasible Colorado vacation for Colorado families on a tight schedule and budget this summer.
Want more adventure?
Groups with older participants at least 16 years old have a few more options, including advanced class IV – V rafting. If you want more Colorado adventure try River Runners 2 day advanced overnight rafting trip or the ultimate Colorado overnight rafting adventure that includes all the best rafting trips in Colorado. (The Numbers, Browns Canyon, Bighorn Sheep Canon and the Royal Gorge rafting trips)
Colorado Springs, Colorado river rafting video
Raft at River Runners Riverside Rafting Resort
2 Day Family Rafting Details
Your rafting trip will start and end in Buena Vista, Colorado
If you are driving from Colorado Springs, Colorado please allow 2 – 2.5 hours, it is approximately 95 miles to Buena Vista, Colorado.
- Advanced reservations for your 2 day family rafting trip are recommended.
- Please meet at River Runners Rafting Resort 24070 County Road 301 Buena Vista, Colorado 81211.
- Please arrive 1 hour prior to your trip time. This is to check in and be fitted with your rafting gear.
- Once you check in please allow 2 days for your rafting trip.
- You will return to your vehicle approximately 4:00pm the final day of your rafting trip.
- Once you arrive all transportation will be provided.
- Your 2 day family rafting trip will depart from our Rafting Resort located on the Arkansas River.
- All meals are catered by your river rafting guides.
- Camping equipment is available for rent.
- Professional photographers will take photographs of you while you are rafting on the Arkansas River.
- After your 2 day family rafting trip enjoy a free slide show of your rafting photographs.
- Watch others raft by on the Arkansas River and enjoy some food and a drink at River Runners Riverside Grill.
Two incredible Colorado whitewater rafting locations near Colorado Springs, Colorado
CANON CITY, COLORADO
Whitewater rafting 1 hour from Colorado Springs, Colorado
BUENA VISTA, COLORADO
Whitewater rafting 2.5 hours from Colorado Springs, Colorado