River Runners’ Response to COVID19
At River Runners, we are monitoring recommendations and mandates set by local, state and federal agencies. As always, our number one priority is the safety of our guests and our staff.
- Required to be fully vaccinated or wear a mask indoors and on shuttles.
- Frequent hand washing throughout the day. Access to hand sanitizer.
- Employees will be updated daily on any new protocols as conditions change.
Guest Check-in Process
- If not fully vaccinated, guests are asked to wear a mask indoors
- Additional check-in times will reduce the volume of people arriving at the same time.
- Guests can sign digital waivers to eliminate contact.
- Hand sanitizer will be available in the office, retail areas and restrooms.
- All restrooms, touch screens, changing rooms, handles and high contact areas will be cleaned and sanitized after each tour rotates through.
- If not fully vaccinated, guests are asked to wear a mask on shuttles
- Outfitters will use guidelines used by the RTD public transportation operation in regards to vehicles
- Loading will start at the back and move forward. Disembarking will be the opposite.
- Windows will remain open during transport.
- We will continue to follow existing food safety protocols for storing, packaging, serving and cleaning. All staff and guests will wash or sanitize their hands before food is served.
- All employees will be required to wear gloves.
- Staff-managed buffet meals.
- All coolers, food containers and trash containers will be washed and sanitized daily.
- All rafting equipment will be cleaned and disinfected after every trip. This includes life jackets, wetsuits, helmets, splash jackets and river boots.
Cleaning and Sanitizing
- All cleaning and sanitizing will be done using procedures and products verified by the CDC. Hand sanitizer will be available where handwashing may not be.
The above guidelines are subject to change as we receive new guidance from local and national health officials.