42% OFF Full Day Whitewater Rafting Trips
Book by February 14 | Raft May 1 – September 1
The Whitewater Professionals Since 1972
Raft Colorado’s Arkansas River
River Runners is one of the most trusted names in Colorado whitewater rafting. Choose from two locations on the Arkansas River just 1.5 hours southwest of Colorado Springs and 2.5 hours southwest of Denver.
Get 42% OFF Full Day Rafting Trips
USE DISCOUNT CODE: 1972
Must book by February 14, 2014
Raft any date May 1 – September 1, 2014
Valid on full day rafting trips only
Two Colorado Rafting Locations
Whitewater Rafting trips near Buena Vista
The River Runners Riverside Rafting Resort – 6 miles south of Buena Vista, Colorado – features a private put-in for Browns Canyon rafting trips and the Riverside Bar and Grill.
- Browns Canyon (Beginner / Intermediate)
- The Numbers (Advanced)
- Pine Creek (Extreme)
Whitewater Rafting trips near Cañon City
The River Runners Royal Gorge Rafting Center is located at the turn-off to the Royal Gorge Bridge and Park – 1.5 hours southwest of Colorado Springs. Raft through the Royal Gorge of the Arkansas River.
- Royal Gorge (Advanced)
- Bighorn Sheep Canyon (Beginner / Intermediate)
Why Choose River Runners?
- Number one in safety and service
- 2 Colorado rafting locations: Cañon City and Buena Vista
- 1 hour from Colorado Springs; 2 hours from Denver
- Half day, full day and overnight rafting packages
- Walk from your car to your raft on Browns Canyon rafting trips
- Short shuttles for all other rafting trips
- Inflatable kayak trips
- Kayaking and whitewater merit badge clinics
- Group rafting discounts