Ski Colorado this winter and raft Colorado next summer.
Monarch Mountain season pass holders can save 25% on a whitewater rafting trip with River Runners next summer
The Monarch Mountain Season Pass provides unlimited access to some of the best skiing in Colorado, plus it includes free days and discounts to other great ski areas across the state, country and world. Now pass holders can save 25% on any half-day or full-day rafting trip with River Runners. Just one more reason to ski Colorado this winter and raft Colorado next summer.
Find real Colorado skiing and a friendly atmosphere at Monarch Mountain – located in south central Colorado only two hours from Colorado Springs and less than three hours from Denver.
Now Booking Colorado Rafting Trips for Next Summer
Get 25% off Royal Gorge rafting trips with your Monarch Mountain Season Pass.
The whitewater professionals since 1972!
- Raft Colorado’s Arkansas River
- Guided rafting trips April 1 – Labor Day
- Two Colorado rafting locations: Cañon City & Buena Vista
- One hour from Colorado Springs; Two hours from Denver
- Half-day, full-day and overnight rafting packages
- Launch from River Runners for Browns Canyon trips
- Short shuttles for all other rafting trips
- Inflatable kayak trips
- Kayaking and whitewater merit badge clinics
- Group rafting discounts