Quick trip facts:
- Departs from River Runners at the Royal Gorge
- 1 hour on the trail
- Drive or ride along in a Polaris RZR 4 900 Side-by-Side
- Private OHV trails near the Royal Gorge
- Gear included – no added rental fees
- Drivers ages 16+ with valid driver’s license
- Passengers ages 8+
- Minors must have a parent/guardian present
*Inherent risks exist. Participants (parent/guardian) must sign a waiver.
Please book in advance
Call: (800) 723-8987
Half Day: 9:00 am & 2:00 pm
$49 / Passenger
$79 / Driver
Additional fees apply.
ADDITIONAL INSURANCE REQUIRED WITH EACH DRIVER RATE:
$15 per day ($4,000 Deductible)
$30 per day ($2,500 Deductible)
$60 per day ($1,500 Deductible).
Guided Side-by-Side Tours near the Royal Gorge
Brought to you by
Tour private trails 8 miles west of Cañon City, Colorado
This Side-by-Side ATV Tour is on private property right behind River Runners at the Royal Gorge – just four miles from the Royal Gorge Bridge and Park. It’s a unique way to experience Colorado’s backcountry with views of the Royal Gorge and the Sangre De Christo Mountains. Drive or ride along in a Polaris RZR 4 900 side-by-side on private ATV trails bordering BLM land. All side-by-sides have seat belts, roll cages and handlebars for passengers. This is safer than a traditional ATV or four-wheeler. You will encounter beginner to intermediate terrain. Participants must be at least eight years old. Drivers must be at least 16 years old (with a parent under 18). Be prepared for varied conditions and inclement weather.
What to wear
- Long pants
- Closed-toed shoes (no sandals)
- Eye protection (glasses or sunglasses)
- Gloves (optional)
What to bring
- Light jacket