Quick trip facts:
- Meet at the BV Adventure Hub
- $100 deposit per machine required to book
- Damage protection plan included with $3,000 out of pocket max
- Upgrade plan for $15 at time of service ($1,500 out of pocket max)
- A CREDIT CARD WILL BE CHARGED THE DEDUCTABLE AND VOIDED UPON RETURN WITH NO DAMAGES.
*Inherent risks exist. Participants (parent/guardian) must sign a waiver.
Please book in advance
Call: (800) 723-8987
Guided Half Day: 9:00 am & 1:00 pm
(2 hours on the trail)
2-Seat RZR 1000: $450
4-Seat RZR 1000: $549
Additional fees apply.
Guided Side-by-Side ATV Tours in Buena Vista, Colorado
Provided by Rocky Mountain Adventure Rental (RMAR)
Tour the Fourmile Recreation Area in the San Isabel National Forest
This Side-by-Side ATV Tour is in the Fourmile Recreation Area of the San Isabel National Forest – just minutes from downtown Buena Vista, Colorado. It’s a unique way to experience Colorado’s Arkansas River Valley with views of the Sawatch Mountains and the Arkansas River. Drive or ride along in a Polaris RZR 1000 on designated OHV trails with rollers, berms, and straight-aways. All ATVs are side-by-sides with seat belts, roll cages and handlebars for passengers, making them safer than a traditional ATV or four-wheeler. This is considered a beginner to intermediate tour. Passengers must be at least eight years old. Drivers must be at least 16 years old (with a parent, if under 18). Be prepared for varied conditions and inclement weather.
What to wear
- Long pants
- Closed-toed shoes (no sandals)
- Eye protection (glasses or sunglasses)
- Gloves (optional)
What to bring
- Light jacket